For High-Stake Interactions &
Espoir was founded in 2005 by a team of industry professionals working with leading global companies specializing in Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and Educational Psychology.
We realize the criticality of skill-gaps, and its grave consequences. We invested our years to invent lasting solutions that can turn ordinary into extra ordinary. We innovate new methodologies and technologies so that the result makes meaning to millions of lives.
An Espoir Worldwide Initiative
Member: American Society of Training & Development
We are passionate about what we do. We are happy with our creations because our users are satisfied with what they could achieve in real life situations as a result of trusting our products and programs. Your input is the trigger for our innovations.
We don’t advertise. We believe, if you are really in need, you would search and find us. We also believe, ultimately, you are responsible for your future. We can sincerely help. Why not meet us on ‘About Us’ page?
Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail. This saying is 100% right when in comes to Job Interviews.
Due to ignorance on the part of candidates, and lack of knowledge the teachers & parents have about the subject, most candidates venture into interview rooms totally unprepared, lose self-confidence, and sacrifice their future before a few interviewers.
Interview Preparation is NOT brushing up of Technical Knowledge, or Revisiting Communication Skill Lessons.
It is a Process of Ingraining of Cognitive Psycho-Motor Skills - the Crucial Abilities that Ensure they Convincingly Act On-the-Spot During Interviews. For Example:
1. The Answering Reflex.
2. Ability to Understand Hidden Meanings of the Questions On the Spot.
3. The Ability to Quickly Formulate an Apt Answer On their Feet.
4. The Ability to Articulate the Answer Effectively On the Spot.
5. The Ability to Use the Correct Technical Terminologies in Full Sentences.
6. And, the Ability to Deliver it in a Way that Generates Likeability.
Such Abilities Must Become One’s “Second Nature” if He/she Wants to Make the Best Out of their Degrees & Certifications.
The ONLY way to achieve this is to expose oneself REPEATEDLY to Exactly Similar Situations, and Learn from the Consequences of His/Her Actions.
Two Parts: Part 1: The Simulator, Part 2: The Trainer.
A. Questions & Insights: Series of key proficiency tests that ensure you are at the forefront of your profession, and ready to respond to interview questions.
B. Interactive Professional Interview Trainer - Infinite Interview Practice Sessions: Random Questions, you respond, refer to best responses, seek guide’s advice, fine-tune response etc. etc.
Part 1: Job Interview Simulator : About Twenty Areas of Professional Specialisations from Engineering, Management, Liberal Arts, Law, Commerce etc.
C. Strategic Insights: Over 700 key interview questions, their hidden meanings, sample answers, key words and phrases to use while answering. Learning from others’ mistakes etc.
PLUS! Professional Interview Companion Book.
Part 2: Trainer
2. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Science
5. Cost Accountancy
6. Electrical & Electronics.
7. Financial Management
8. Hotel & Tourism Management
9. Human Resources Management
10. Information Technology
12. Mechanical Engineering
13. Marketing Management
14. Project Management
Part 1: The Simulator - Attempt Professional Interviews Any Number of Times.
16. Telecommunication Engineering
While ‘The Simulator’ helps you pin-point the ‘Opportunities for Improvement’, the Trainer provides the perfect platform to build the abilities interviewers look for.
Interactive Practice Sessions: Experience realistic practice, that is NOT AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE: You face question from screen, answer them on camera, refer to best responses, seek guide’s help, and fine-tune your abilities!
Questions & Their Hidden Meanings: Surveys say 88% of candidates don’t understand the hidden motives behind the seemingly innocent questions. In this section, you learn how to grasp the ‘real questions’ and the language to use.
Outsmarting the Smart: Only smart candidates reach interview stage. The question you must ask yourself is how to outsmart the smart. Smart people learn from others’ mistakes. Here is an opportunity.
Espoir Smart Interview Companion
(Included in the package)
0. Records of resumes sent, Your Interview Journal, Analysis of What went Right & What Went Wrong.
1. Do or Die. The imperatives of Interview Preparation. Simulating Interviews for success.
2. Modern day interview Process.
3. Knowing, Packaging, & Presenting the product called “YOU”.
4. How to write power resumes.
5. Job search strategies for today’s economy.
6. Pre-Interview Research.: Knowing your prospective employer and interviewer.
7. Understanding Interview Etiquette. Also, Telephone & Video call Etiquette.
8. Interviewers don’t risk their jobs by selecting poor communicators.
9. Questions and Insights. Understanding the underlying meaning of those unexpected, tricky questions.
10. Interview Practice Module. STAR Method of answering questions.
11. Outsmarting the smart. Learning from other’s mistakes.
12. Interview simulation: Will you nail it, or be nailed? Etc,
Plus! How to identify the most suitable career for you, Writing power resumes, etc.,
For More Details,
Please Visit the Desktop Website.